Sunday, July 27, 2008

Una Mas

Yesterday was so much fun!!! We went wake boarding and wake surfing with the Halls and Rosenhans at the Delta! It was seriously the best. I haven't been wake boarding in 4 years, so I was definitely excited. It's my favorite and I love being in the water! Not to mention that their boat is awesome and Tessa was such a good girl. She fell asleep in my arms and loved looking at everything around her. She even got in the water for a sec to cool off. We bought her a little red life jacket and honestly, that girl can wear anything and she would look adorable. It only took me one fall before I was up and running...well, boarding! I have never tried wake surfing before...It's crazy...no rope. no bindings. Just bare feet and a surf board! It was really fun and totally a trip to watch! The Halls were rippin' it up! The blasting tunes also was a huge plus! I biffed it during my wake surfing run. I hit pretty hard...Even though we were only going 8 mph...it felt like I got hit by a truck! It wore off fast, thank goodness to Doctor Shannon and Doctor Brooke! The Hall's boat is named Una Mas...Wouldn't you say that's quite appropriate? That was definitely the theme of the day, just one more ride!

Camoran and Jay Hall tearin' in up!

Shannon giving her one of her lessons she gives to her students! It was so cute to watch! This pic of Jay and I was taken after I smacked my head on the water... I was a little out of it!

Tessa's dip in the water...It was literally two seconds! It was hot, so I'm sure it was nice to cool off, especially with that life jacket on!

Cam, Jay, and Brookie...Everyone did great and had so much fun!

Looking out to the great beyond! Jay and Brookie were great drivers...although I would have to say that Brookie was a little bit of a boat driver Nazi! You know I love you Brooke...you kept us so safe!
Brooke and Shannon

I think we all appreciated being in the sun and being out on the water! Tessa was sacked out in this picture...

Tessa, Jay, and Me!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm going to have to kick your a$$ for posting some of those pictures. Meanwhile all the pictures of you are skinny and adorable!

Cindy and Lane said...

you are hot on that surf board, your legs look like a models. of course tessa and jay look great too!