Tuesday, July 29, 2008

countless blessings

Since we just got this piano for FREE, I got to thinking of all of the things that we have been given for nothing....As I was thinking the list kept going on and on....I suddenly realized that MOST of our furniture in our house was FREE! Just for fun, I thought I'd make a list of everything we have gotten for free:

freebies:
1- wicker shelves
2- microwave
3- oven hood
4- piano
5&6- 2 couches (one we got rid of yesterday!)
7&8- 2 couch swivel chairs
9&10- 2 kitchen table chairs
11- night stand
12-14- 3 dressers
15- a table
16&17- 2 work chairs
18- changing table
19- our bed
20- metal utility shelf
21- rolling rack
22- hanging cupboards
23- end table
24- rocking chair (gift)
25- fireplace mantel
29- 4 outdoor reclining chairs
30- outdoor utility table
31- outdoor stainless steel sink

Wow! We are incredibly blessed! I can't even believe it and totally didn't realize how many people have given us stuff. Granted, about a third of the list were things that Jason brought home off different jobs! We are so LUCKY and I am so grateful for all of the items that have helped create our homey style and made it so we haven't had to buy a whole lot!

2 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

How could you forget the free candle holders!! :)

Christine said...

I also love free stuff and good deals! And how cute are you to record all your freebies!