During one of our weekly scrap nights, Kerry and I got this crazy idea to do a scrapbooking weekend! We originally were going to go to Tahoe and stay at the Hoxie cabin. Inevitably, plans changed quite a bit and we ended up at Kerry's house. My aunt Krista came Friday afternoon and left Saturday mid morning. But Kerry and I, the crazy obsessed girls that we are....scrapbooked from Thursday night to Saturday night. After all the fun and exhaustion was over I totaled my scraping hours...
26 1/2hours!!! Yea, I know what you're thinking....ARE YOU INSANE!! Pretty much the answer is, YES! And I'm proud of it! I worked on my ABC book I have been wanting to do for Tessa. It has pictures of Jason and I when we were really little...so I wanted the album to be perfect. I'll post pictures in a while. The weekend was very fun and we all got A LOT accomplished! We can't wait to do it again! Thanks Kerry for letting us use your house! My Aunt Krista organizing all of her memorabilia.
Kerry racing to get her layouts done!

There is definitely a method to our madness. When we scrapbook, believe it or not, we pretty much know where everything is, even amongst all of this chaos!
1 comment:
I'm not sure that Jimmy is so excited to have another scrapbooking weekend, but hopefully it happens again soon so that I can participate. I love your ABC book (what I saw of it) and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing finished.
Post a Comment