Stats at 18 months:
Weight: 29 lbs. (95%)
Height: 32 in. (62%)
Head: HUGE! (99%)
My big girl is apparently still growing! I thought she would slow down a little, but no! She just keeps on going! She is talking SO much! She repeats everything I say. I'm trying to teach her the abcs...
Here's what Tessa's been up to:
She points out where the vent is in every room and building we are in!
She LOVES her "zoo" book grama gave her.
She points out every bird we see, even from inside the house!
She is using the binky less and less.
She has eight teeth!
She can successfully walk around the house with my high heals on!...Impressive!
She started point to her own picture and says "Tessa".
She can say most of the letters in the alphabet.
She is getting good at drinking from a regular cup (plastic, of course).
Every picture of a blonde, including me, is "Emy"...my sister. She'll point to our framed wedding pictures as Daddy and Emy! It's so cute!
She is constantly trying to find Daddy all day.
She never keeps her shoes on for every long.
She is great in her car seat.
She is still sleeping 12 hours a night.
She is down to one nap.
She still loves being by my side all day long. And I mean BY MY SIDE!!
She loves babies!

2 comments:
awww, this is so cute. i wish i could see you guys!
She sleeps 12 hours a night... how lucky!!
Post a Comment