Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Couldn't put it down.

I literally couldn't book the down! Honestly, I took it everywhere with me, just in case there were a couple of minutes I could read! Now you know when that happens, it's a great book. Twilight, was such a good book and I can't wait to read New Moon and Eclipse. I got the book last Tuesday and finished it Saturday. There was one day when I read like six or seven hours! I was obsessed, and proud of it! And when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it. I've never had an experience like this while reading a book. It was so much fun to look forward to! It's definitely increases my love of reading and I want to do much more of it! So all of you who haven't read this amazing book, please do yourself a favor and pick it up!

I'm on hold at the library for both the next books, but I'm seriously contemplating just buying them...I'm so impatient!


1 comment:

Shannon and Cameron said...

My sister was reading that too... I'm feeling so left out!