It has been so nice having Jay around so much. I love long weekends! Saturday morning Jay and Matt went fishing. They got up at 5:30 and came home around 12:30...with no fish! Even though no fish were caught, they did discover a new trick to catching fish. After talking to some other guys that were fishing near them, they learned that something call "Smelly Jelly" is the stuff to use. Apparently this stuff gives off a certain smell that attracts the fish! I'm so glad that Jay loves to fish, what a fun hobbie! I watched Maddie while they were gone. Maddie, Tessa, and I went to the park and did some things around the house. That night we all went to an A's game together! We sat in the bleacher seats, with some other loud, rather obnoxious fans. I definitely will pay a little more next game, so we can sit in seats where the people are a little more normal! The A's won 3 to 0 which made the game even better! Our 3rd game of the season so far, and they're doing pretty good! Go A's! Here's our A's adventure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun! I love weekends too! Tell Jason and Matt we Fish Heads also went fishing this weekend and also caught ZERO fish - bummer!
Fun! John is jealous that they got to go. He tried last week with his brother and the river was so fast he almost got knocked in. Gotta love the snow run off! I can't believe how big Maddie is. Tell Matt Hi for me. Love you guys!
Post a Comment