Saturday, May 24, 2008

Her new "thing"...


Tessa LOVES shoes...I wonder where she gets that from?! Her new thing is to go into mommy's room and put on mommy's shoes. She especially loves my high heels! We don't have a closet door, so it's easy for her to get to them! I was in my craft room and I heard something clopping down the hall. I peeked around the corner and there was Tessa with my shoes on walking toward me...It was so cute and reminded me of a picture I have when I was about 4 or 5 with my aunt's high heels on...We are so much alike! I love watching Tessa grow...I know I say that all the time, but I really mean it!

2 comments:

Tanner Family said...

That is so funny because Jake is into shoes as well, so cute!

Ms. said...

I love the shoes on her! So cute!