Sunday, April 20, 2008

What will she do next?


I was at Kerry G. scrapbooking last night and when I got there, Kerry and I got caught up (as usual) in the latest craft she was starting. I was so side tracked that I totally forgot I brought Tessa. I usually don't bring her, but since Jay had plans that night, I had to bring her along. The plan was to put her to bed when I got there, so I could dive into the project I've been working on. Needless to say, as Kerry and I are getting excited about fabric, we hear Grace down the hall shouting, "Mommy!" As soon as I heard her voice I knew it was about Tessa. Kerry and I go running down the hall, and this picture is pretty much what we saw!!! Tessa loves her baths and apparently will do anything to take one! We were dying laughing. It was so funny and entertaining. Then as I was taking off her clothes in the tub, her diaper got so full of water, that it blew up and started getting into the tub....What a fiasco!

5 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Kerry told me about this today at church.. this is hilarious!!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh - this is the funniest thing ever! Good thing no one got hurt! And I'm even more glad you took a picture of it - complete with Tessa and her wet pjs! Love it!

Michelle said...

I told Stephen about this at dinner tonight and we were both laughing. I'm glad I was there to catch the tail end of it!

Tanner Family said...

That is hilarious! How cute is Tessa! I really need to get started on my scrapbook, I am so behind!

Leslie said...

I had to catch up on a lot of your posts. First off, your scrapweek looked AWESOME. Can I come next year? I totally want to see everything you did while you were there. Plus there were some seriously cute shots of tessa, in her swimsuit and on the skateboard. She's a cheeser. Your trip to the zoo looked fun too! I can't wait for a sunny day here soon. I love going to zoo in the summer. And the bathtub, I can so picture that and I don't even know tessa. I can just picture Evie doing that. She is always trying to crawl into the tub! And lastly, I will call you back now to get the blog started. Evie has been teething and really sick so it's been hard to get much done during the day. Sorry!