

I went to
Walmart the other day to pick up some plastic containers to better organize all of my stuff. I have been so sick of feeling like my house is always messy and things are everywhere. So I got a bug in my butt and decided it was time to get organized and clean! When I got home and was unloading the car, I looked over at Tessa and she had climbed in one side while the other side was still latched. And she just laid there smiling at me at her
triumph! It was so cute and silly! I love those moments as a mother, when you look at your child and ask, "Who are you?!" Then I quickly remembered all of the moments in my childhood when I did similar things. I love it when Tessa just has her own agenda. It's so fun to just watch her, just to see what she'll do next...
1 comment:
Soo cute! Tessa is such a cutie. She is always so happy and friendly.
Post a Comment