Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Night at the Temple

For our friend Matt Stokes birthday we went to the Visitor's Center to watch the Joseph Smith movie. That movie moves me every time I see it and is such a testimony builder. Afterwards we did our usual walk around the top to see the incredible view and breath-taking sunset. I love hanging out with friends and family!




3 comments:

Christine said...

I love that you guys got together with Matt. He is such a great guy! Sure miss you guys! Great pictures at the temple.

BTW - you and Brooke sang so beautifully a couple of week ago. What a really sweet thing to do.

Fenima said...

Nicolie, I'm pleasantly surprised to find your blog through Christina's. Here is my email address: fenima@hotmail.com. please send me your email address. I want to invite you to my private blog. You still look as beautiful as always. Your girl is so cute.

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Nicki! Sorry, Evie's been really sick, I was trying to make it on yesterday to tell you. Sorry it is late! I hope you had a great day!