
Jason's cousins, who he hasn't seen in over ten years came down for the day from Redding. We spent the day catching up, eating pizza and going to Mission Park in Pleasanton. It was fun meeting more of his family and getting to know them! We had a blast watching all of the grown ups going down the slide, it was awesome!

Tessa, as usual, showed little emotion while going down. I'm sure she had a good time, as we know Jason did! Of course!

Jason's cousin Drew and Mama Hoxie takin' a ride! Adults being kids...what's better than that?

Oh, Jason.....

I love these pictures of Tesas. She is so cute, and wearing Janie and Jack always helps! It was so fun watching her run around the park with those great thighs hangin' out!

My beautiful little girl...getting so big!
8 comments:
I had no idea this slide existed... that looks like a blast and I totally want to go there!!
Tessas outfit is so cute! I got a gift card for Janie and Jack that I need to go use for Bailey. Hopefully I can find something that cute!
I'm going to have to go check out this park. Caleb will love the slide although I'm sure it burns when the weather is hot! How fun to get together with family on a spring day
Okay Tessa is so darling! I love her cute outfit and little hat! We need to catch up I will give you a call this week!
Could Tessa be any cuter? Love, love, love her!
I'm glad you posted about this slide. I don't think I've taken my children on it yet - what a loser P-towner I am! Looks like you all had a great time and I love seeing Jason's mom going down it too!
You have a doll of a little girl, she is picture perfect. Love ya, hope all is well.
That looks like such fun! We used to call it the 50 ft slide! I love the picture of them all on the slide, and whoever was third from the bottom has a priceless look on her face.
Post a Comment