Friday, October 28, 2011

life......sigh.....

So I had to take a quick break to share a couple of photos from our family pics this year.  I.AM.IN.LOVE.WITH.THEM.  Thanks to my wonderful brother for taking them, and to my beautiful expecting sister for entertaining the troops during the whole ordeal.

When all is said and done, at the end of the day, I love my family, I adore my kids, I am thankful for my body, I love our home and all of the things that fill it....And all this despite what I might say otherwise.  So much has been going on since Felicity has been born and I want to record it all, but having three kids and now working A TON, editing and posting pics/events in my life, unfortunately falls to the bottom of the pile...for now.  I am going to try to catch up because I want to remember these crazy times.  Until then, here are my beautiful, oh-so-beautiful children (I'm biased, I know)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: