Wow, time flies, and it's amazing to me how so much can happen in a month! So Felicity is 6 weeks now and we are loving every minute with her. Tessa loves helping get her dressed, holding her, and keeping Felicity calm. Since little Miss has come into our lives, we have had mission calls, birthdays and many many visitors.
Uncle Johnny (my bro) got his mission call! It was so great, because we got to skype with my mom and John when he opened his call. AND he opened his call in my dad's office, which was cool:) We were so excited to get his call because this is the first missionary in our immediate family. Anyway, John's been called to the TORONTO, CANADA MISSION!!!! We are SO excited for brother:) He goes into the MTC on November 9th (which happens to be MY SISTER'S DUE DATE)...So we are all praying that the timing of everything goes well...so my mom can be there for my sister when her little guy comes. John is so excited to serve a mission. He also just went through the temple...my little brother is growing up!
My little man HUDSON TURNED TWO!!! I am SO in love with this little guy. Probably my favorite moment of my day is my "rock-rock" time with Hudson...There have been a couple of times when its bed time where Hudson and I will literally race to his rocking chair in his room. We play, sing songs and do some major cuddling together. He melts my heart everyday and I can't imagine life without him! He is talking so much and pretty much says everything, or tries to at least! He LOVES: baseball, throwing balls, kicking balls, when daddy comes home from work, outside, bath time, Tessa....He wants to eat cereal all day long. He has the best smile in the whole world. He gives fabulous kisses. I love it when he says, Orry (sorry) and Sessa (Tessa)....The best words from his cute little mouth. He is so kind and sweet. Although he is two now and is starting to test the waters, he is still so good and is such a great sleeper. He goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up at 8am and still takes a fairly good nap.
TESSA STARTS PRESCHOOL! We are headed to Tessa's preschool orientation this morning. I enrolled her through the city. She'll be going Mon-Wed-Fri from 12-2:30pm. I am really excited for her. I think she'll love it and it'll be a good break from being at home! My baby is getting so old...I really can't believe how fast time goes by.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment