Friday, September 30, 2011

books!

Today, a dear friend stopped by my house, Anne.  She is a sweetheart and my spirits are lifted every time I see her!  She brought her cute little girl Grace over and Felicity a present.  I'm so excited to share what she got her!  The CUTEST BOOKS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!  I LOVE books, especially children's books.  These are the best.  They are the classics in children form....number books.  Brilliant and beautiful.  The details on each page are so cute and original.  The books are board books with a matte finish.  They are the perfect shower gift and to read to your little ones. 

Right now, Pride and Prejudice, and Romeo and Juliet are the only ones in the "Babylit" series, but in the spring she'll have Alice in Wonderland and Jane Eyre.  I can't wait!!!  The author is Jennifer Adams, and you can visit her site here.  And you can buy her books here and here.  Do it!  You won't be disappointed:)  Also, a perfect Christmas present!

         

No comments: