No really, I was a little nervous, but I did it! Thankfully Felicity slept the previous night from 10pm-5am...What a little dream:) When Jay got home from work, we went to his parents house so that the kids could play and lets face it, we ALL needed to get out of the house!
Hangin' with baby sister....


Day 12 - Little sister slept from 10pm - 6am!! Amazing! Total fluke, but I'll take it! Sammy and her mom Kate came over to visit baby. We were so happy to have them over for a visit. It was especially neat to have Kate meet her because that is who we named Felicity's middle name after! They are two of my favorite people:) That afternoon, we went to Livermore's Farmers Market for some fresh eats! I have to say it's been wonderful getting out of the house so soon after giving birth. It has been an incredible blessing that my body is doing as well as it has. With three kids, each at different stages and with various needs, it's a workout just getting through the day...so I have so much gratitude for my body and what it has endured and gone through and thankfully each delivery and recovery keeps getting better and easier:)



















1 comment:
My goodness she is such an angel! Congratulations, my dear. So happy things are going well (and I wish my 13 MONTH OLD would sleep like that!). I get a little shivery looking at these pictures--she's so perfect and new.
Post a Comment