The very very last place that ever gets any attention in the house is the master bedroom. It's the last room that anyone sees and is usually a bit messy. Not this time! With yet another new baby...comfort is everything. I finally made it a place where I love to be! Granted, I'm not completely done with it. I will be hanging a couple pics of baby when she arrives:) And yes, I made everything, well almost:). I made all of the throw pillows, the headband hook, crib sheet and quilt, and the black apple doll! The lovely and talented
{Oh} Brooke made the Love is how we got here framed art. I got the awesome canvas above our bed from my great printing company. It's to die for! It was so fun to create a fun colorful space for Jay and I (and soon to be baby) to enjoy:) We got the mini crib from Lara...I love it! It's a perfect size and it doesn't feel crowded at all!
6 comments:
1. you are soooooo talented.
2. i love your style!
3. baby quilt is adorable
way to create YOUR space! you deserve it!
I'm always envious of your bedroom when I see it (only twice...the first time we came over and 4th of July)! Now this makes me want to transform our room even more.
The headband hook I've never seen before, very creative. That tiny crib is adorable... where did your friend Lara get it from? the black apple doll is toooooo cute. And my favorite is that baby quilt. Those colors are so perfect for a baby girl but what I wouldn't normally think of! I love the edging, I might have to finish off a blanket next time like that! And... good luck with these next few days until baby girl comes. You can do it!
Seriously Nicki, you are amazing. I need you to come decorate my house. Hope all goes well with the new babe. Sending you some love from Oregon.
STOP IT. You are so cute. How do you have time to do this and do it so well? I'll say it again, I WANT IT ALL.
love it nic! And this is another reason why I need you close so you can teach me your cool sewing tricks!!
Post a Comment