Wednesday, July 13, 2011

creating....

here are some jewelry I've made myself lately as well as way too many headbands/clips for baby sister:)  ....and Tessa's new black apple doll....I made a boy one for Hudson, but I couldn't find it.


I saw this on etsy and really wanted to get it, but it was like 60 bucks....so I had wire and the pearl beads and the chain...so I just made one for myself...for free:)  Free is definitely always better!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I want ALL OF IT. You are so great at everything! Can't wait to see your little girl!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym said...

I wish you lived closer! I am planning our Super Saturday coming up and I need you to share your talents. :) The fabric flowers are all amazing. Seriously, some of the best I've seen out there. I posted them on Pinterest. I hope you don't mind. {Let me know if you do}.

And you look amazing. Good Luck in the coming weeks. I can't wait to see your new little girl.

Leslie said...

Wow, when do you do all of this?? I love the headbands, especially the big yellow/little pink flowered one! And you rock at making jewelry, seriously.

Stacie said...

Do you sell your jewelry and headbands? I would buy them! Especially that red necklace, so cute. (this is Stacie, Emily's (and your :)friend from the Tri-Valley ward :)