I can't believe that I am almost going to meet my little girl. I am almost going to be in labor. I am almost going to the hospital. Our family is going to almost be changed forever. My mom's visit is almost here. I am almost going to be in a state of total and complete exhaustion. I am almost going to be holding the tiniest cutest baby in my arms.
No, I'm not in labor right now, but it's been a bit surreal for Jay and I that baby number three is actually going to be arriving soon...so soon. I've had so much to do during this pregnancy that I haven't really thought a whole lot about how different life is going to be. I am so excited to meet my daughter and to touch her soft skin and give her endless kisses! 11 days until my due date, but I have a feeling she'll be here a couple of days early...Just a hunch....wishful thinking, I know....but a feeling is a feeling, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope she's early! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and to see that sweet little girl!
Post a Comment