Being sort of handicap the past couple of weeks, any help these days is appreciated and you all have been so suppportive and there for me! Thank you!
When I went to Sacramento for a photo session (which I never do...travel for a session) because of special circumstances, my wonderful and dear friend Kelli fed me dinner and then watched my kids during the session. It was such a kind act of service and helped me out SO much! I was able to do a favor for a client while Kelli did one for me! I was so thankful that she let me come into her home and asked her for such a huge thing! What a sweetheart!
This lady, Miss Cindy, makes me laugh. I have never had a friend that I love to laugh with more! She is so fun to hang with and helps me to be more relaxed! We have been on some fun girly adventures together and I love having her as my friend. We got to take a weekend trip to Time Out For Women...which is a women's conference for my church. We went shopping, out to dinner, the movies, and had a great time at the conference and of course laughed! We also went to the Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse sale and had an awesome time picking out books for our kiddos. We went to Chili's for dinner afterwards and probably were super annoying because we laughing so hard and loud! Thankfully it wasn't too crowded with people! Cindy happens to also be my neighbor which is another blessing, to know that I have someone close if I need her!
There were over 1,700 women at the conference!

My loot from the book fair.

A couple of days ago I got a call from my dear Sammy asking if I wanted her to take the kids for a while so I could get some stuff done. It caught me off guard a little....it's not everyday that you have someone wanting to take your kids off your hands! Because some of my days have been extremely difficult and limiting physically, I gladly took her offer and she came shortly after Hudson woke up from his nap. She had them for 3 hours...It was such an appreciated gift! Jay got home early that day, and we were able to talk for a while and spend some unterupted time together which moments are few and far between. I knew I didn't have to worry about the kids at all, it was like they were at family's house. Plus, they love the "K" home and are used to spending time there:) It was great visiting with Sam when she dropped the kids off. It was like old times passing by each other as next door neighbors!

1 comment:
Did I just get a shout out on your fancy blog??!! Aww, thanks. I love you and did not think of that day as doing service at all. It was fun! :)
Post a Comment