I can't believe that one year ago today i met my beautiful and sweet son. I am so in love with him. Having a son is so much different than having a daughter, not that its better, it's just different. He is such a happy baby with the greatest smile and eyes. Although he's hasn't been the best sleeper, his calm and even demeanor definitely makes up for it.
Last week his second tooth finally broke through on the bottom. And he said his first word! "Uh-oh!" Well, I guess it's not a word, but it's close enough! He also waves and says "ba" for goodbye.
Hudson loves "drumming" on everything, including his birthday cake!
He isn't interested in walking yet.
He is starting to point at things that he wants.
He still likes nursing.
He, on average, sleeps about maybe 2 hours a day, total.
Hudson, thank you for being you. You are my little man and I feel blessed that I get to be your mommy. I hope that I can help you become someone you are proud to be. I love you and can't wait to see all of the wonderful things you are going to accomplish in life!
love, mommy






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Hudson, wow--Is he really already a year! He is super cute. I LOVE those pictures of him... Please please PLEASE take pics of my baby girls-- no one else would do it better!!! Ha... now if only we lived closer!
Post a Comment