Monday, July 12, 2010

Sister

Photobucket
Sister and Terrill moved to Pennsilvania a couple of weeks ago.  Oh, how I will miss her beautiful face!  Before they left I really wanted to take some pics of her and the kids.  She loves Tessa and Hudson so much.  I love seeing them play together.  My sister is going to make a wonderful mommy someday!  We went to the park by her apartment and snapped these beauties.  We had so much fun.  I will miss that we lived so close together..only 20 min.  And I'm so grateful that I got to see her as often as I did!  It was a fun day...after our mini photo session, we played at the park for a while and relaxed back at her place...I'll miss you sister, more than you know!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hudson is 10 months!  Craziness... a couple new things about him...He is eating everything that we eat!  Yea!  So the nursing has gone down a little bit...He loves drinking water!  I gave him a sippy cup about a week ago and he totally drinks from it...it's the cutest thing ever.  Every few bites of his meal, he wants his water...love that:)  I can't believe that he is almost one.  I love this age and the stage that he is in...I want to freeze time!  Can I say that he has the cutest and chubbiest fingers and toes!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this pic of his little sour expression...I guess it's kind of appropriate since he's holding a lemon!
Photobucket

Tessa, oh Tessa...My little sweet crazy girl.  Oh, how I love your strong personality!  On Saturday, she and Jay went to get slurpies at 7-Eleven and when they got there, she said to Jay "We are going to get slurpies like Grama Mark?"
Jay: "Yes"
Tessa: "What was his favorite kind?"
Jay: "I don't know."
Tessa: "I'll ask him when we get home."
Jay: "Why don't you ask him right now!"
Tessa: "Okay..Grama Mark, what's your favorite kind?"
She takes one look at Jay and says matter-of-factly, "Pink!" 
And so she got watermelon!!

Jay and I were surprised that she remembered that about my dad.  He loved his slurpies....I was talking to my mom about it and my dad always said that he had such a strong connection with Tessa.  It never occured to me that Tessa could have felt that way about my dad and well.  But since she is only three, she can't really verbalize that.  It's moments like these, that I'm even more grateful for their closeness:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Tessa looks so much like you in that last picture. I can hear it; "cheese!"

Ms. said...

I love the one of your sister and Hudson with his eyes squeezed shut

Melissa said...

I think Tess looks a lot like your dad too! your babys are beautiful!