
top pics: I love visiting my dad's grave site. It's so peaceful and relaxing..and in a weird way I feel closer to him! We usually bring a blanket on Sundays and sit and chat. It's nice to spend time there.
bottom left: On the way home to Cali, we had to make a stop and my sis and Terrill met up with us. She got to hold Hudson one last time before their big move to PA. Oh course he fell asleep in her arms! He pretty much falls alseep in everyone's arms but my own:) Crazy kid...
bottom middle: Third car trip to Utah and Tessa has really done well. She is such a sweetie and was over all really good!
bottm right: Here's something you don't see everyday. Dead stopped traffic in the middle of Nevada with people walking around their cars. Seriously a weird sight to see! There was truck who lost it's load and it was scattered all over the road. Thankfully we were only stopped for about 30 mins.

2 comments:
That is so great you could make that fun trip and I don't think its weird to feel close to your dad even at his grave
You are so good at these spontaneous trips, I'm sure your mom and John really loved having you home.
Post a Comment