I have been considering blogging and I want to get caught up...well, some what.
But in the mean time, here is the most delicious waffle recipe you have ever seen!
Make them immediately...you won't be disappointed!
Scrumptious Raised Waffles
Waffles 4-6 servings (1/2 the recipe and that's just enough for 2 people)
Ingredients:
1/2 t. yeast
2 c. flour
1 T. sugar
2 c. milk
8 T. butter, melted and cooled
1/2 t. vanilla
2 eggs
Night before:
FIRST!! You have to melt the 8 T. of butter and let it cool.
After you've got the butter going, continue with the recipe:
Combine dry ingredients, tehn stir in the milk, cooled butter, and vanilla. Cover with plastic wrap and leave out (room temp.)
Morning of:
Heat waffle iron. Separate the eggs and stir the yolks into the batter. Beat the whites until they hold soft peaks. Stir them gently into the batter. Done!
Left over batter the next day - it actually works great. So if you have batter left over, throw it in the fridge and use it the next day or throw some strawberries on it for dessert!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like a lot of work to me! Maybe I'll give it a shot next week when maternity leave starts! :)
yummy. I am going to convince Kalon to make them, I seriously cannot for the life of me work with yeast, it never pans out! But they sound awesome! Aww nicki I want to see you my friend
I made them on Sunday morning and they were truly scrumptious! They really are easy to make and we all loved them! Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment