Monday, October 26, 2009

no excuse

Photobucket

Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on September 25th...Yeah, that's right...a month ago. I guess that says something about my life these days. I wish I could blog every detail, but somehow that's just not happening. I'm lucky to be getting done this much! And to think I still want more kids!

Photobucket


We celebrated our anniversary with a trip to the Hoxie cabin in Tahoe. What a trip! It was SO relaxing and laid back. We spent time at the beach eating a picnic lunch and watching Tessa play in the water, we walked around Tahoe City, drove around the lake, ate at fancy restaurants, and rode the gondola at Heavenly! It was a trip to remember and both Jay and I are so lucky we could take a break from life. We also went on walks and got modivated to be more active in our lives! It was a beautiful and perfect weekend and I'm so thankful for my family.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hey, what kind of camera and lens do you use? I love the coloring in your photos! Your kids are beautiful and congrats on 5 years!

Baker Family said...

I love Tahoe...looks like you guys had fun!

the shoppe owner said...

Your children are beautiful and you look like Natalie Portman! How wonderful! Best of all, though, is that you said you think you'd still like to have more kids. I think that is so refreshing and lovely, considering how so many people these days think that having even two is probably too many. It's so sad :O(