So I intended to post this on Oct 1st....but being a new mommy, I get a little - a lot behind on things...blogging seems to be on the back burner these days. My days have been filled with the obvious mommy duties, as well as an anniversary trip to Tahoe, visit with friends, lots of goal setting, photo sessions and editing, visiting with our neighbors, and even a little shopping (I'm determined to feel cute again!)
So until I can catch up with documenting my life, here are couple of Happy October photos to feast your eyes on. October happens to be my most favorite month (cozy weather, fall colors, holidays rapidly approaching, excitment in the crisp autumn air!)....
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hello my dear! Tessa is growing up adorably and I'm loving little H. The wedding was great and we're living in London now where Ben's in grad school. Miss you! Please update me.
Post a Comment