Thursday, September 3, 2009

9 days old!

Hudson is already 9 days old...Time flys! I'm happy that I got to take some pics even though all I want to do is sleep all day! Over all, it's been a great transition. I love my baby boy, Tessa is slowly getting used to the idea of being a big sister, and our family just feels stronger. I love being a new mommy again and feel like getting back to my old self is just around the corner! I am so blessed...


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(above pic only) 6 days old

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

petite pronk said...

Nicole he is BEAUTIFUL!!! good job mama:)

SarahSunshine said...

Your son is adorable! Your pictures are beautiful! (I hope you're available to take pictures of my baby when February rolls around!!!)

Kelli said...

Oh so cute!!! He lookes like he's praying in the last picture. Love him! Love the family picture of Tessa, Jason and Hudson. Precious. Can't wait for our sore throats to go away so we can come see you! :)

Becky said...

You've been busy! He's adorable and great job on the pics!

Lara said...

Wow! Beautiful:)

Kym said...

Nicole, he's adorable! The pictures are amazing! I hope you're feeling to yourself soon.