Wednesday, August 12, 2009

shower #2

Sister and Auntie Krista gave me a lovely shower in July. With the animal jungle theme, we ate yummy crepes with lots and lots of blueberries, played a price guessing game and enjoyed wonderful catching-up conversations with friends! It was so fun and sweet of my family to do for me. I got so many delicious things for baby h that I can't wait to use! Not to mention the play pen I got from the group gift! I'm so thankful for every one that came and for making me feel so loved and supported! It was a wonderful day. After the shower, Tessa and I went to sister's for a swim. It was cool and relaxing in the pool!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tess had so much fun opening all of the presents....I was in charge of opening the card and she opened the presents. I wanted her to feel special and get excited too. Her favorite were the books Miss Amy B. gave to her. She was so excited that someone gave her a gift!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some seriously yummy food....it doesn't get any better than fresh fruit and treats!
Photobucket
Alice Lynch and my mama-in-law Adrienne
Photobucket
the girls: Lizzy, Mercy, Lindsey, and Tessa
Photobucket
The party favors were delectable homemade cinnamon rolls made by my aunit krissy! Such a yummy and fun treat to take with you!
Photobucket
my sister-in-law Amanda and grama Hoxie
PhotobucketPhotobucket
our lovely host Auntie Krista and Brandy
Photobucket
neighbor and great friend Sammy and my beautiful amazing hostess sister emily!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Amy Hovik and Lei Bridges (Santa Cruz buddies)
Photobucket
Miss Amy B., Grama Barbie, and Auntie Shara
Photobucket Photobucket
yummy treats and soft adorable cuddlely blankets and tiny outfits!

No comments: