Thursday, July 16, 2009

a little behind

So I'm finally blogging about baby h's shower back at the beginning of June! I've been so busy with my other two blogs, that this one's a little neglected! So Brooke and Shannon did a beautiful job with my shower. I loved every minute of it. It was small and intimate, just how I like it. I love the colors that they decorated with and all of the little details that they spent time on! Such sweeties!

The night started with Brookie picking me up and taking me out to get a pedicure! I felt so pampered....it was such a fun way to start off the night with my girlfriends! It was very relaxing.
Photobucket Photobucket
The beautiful red velvet cake from "Nothing Bunt Cakes"...and the yummy delicious favors. Shannon made macaroons, and Brooke make these cute labels on these adorable boxes!
Photobucket Photobucket

The girls decorated Shannon's mantel with prego pics of me that Shannon took and Brookie edited. I was so touched by their thoughtfulness in making my shower so personal!
Photobucket
Yummy reds snacks! Oh course matching the color scheme.
Photobucket
Kerry G. and me
Photobucket
Michelle H. and me
Photobucket
Lara B., me, and Kelli D.
Photobucket
me and Lora W....we are due a month apart and we are both having boys!
Photobucket
me and Brookie
Photobucket Photobucket
Michelle and April
Photobucket
This is the beautiful shadow box that Brooke put together while I opened presents. Her and Shan had everyone write one word to describe me and then she put them all together in this beautiful box. I almost cried! It was so thoughtful and sweet of everyone.
Photobucket
Here's what I got at the shower. I feel so blessed with all of the great things that the girls gave me! I love everything and can't wait to use it all on baby h!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

what a beautiful shower!!!