Tessa is offically potty trained! It's been two weeks and she goes all by herself! I'm glad I waited until she was ready. It made it quick and easy and quite painless. The first day was definitely exhausting, but after that, it clicked and it was much easier! Thankfully, my friend Shannon who's a teacher had just went to a potty training class and gave me a few helpful pointers.
Here's how we spent the first couple of days:
Building extremely large towers of blocks....

Making yummy delicious cinnabon-like cinnamon rolls....

and of course making our family favorite peanut butter balls....

and cleaning up our messes.....

painting the baby's room....

waking up from naps.....

playing with cousins in the wading pool at grama hoxies....

and reading stories before bedtime!

I have to say, since potty training Tessa, my little girl that I thought was in her terrible twos, quickly proved me wrong. I swear potty training her mellowed her out and gave her the independence she needed! She is such a sweet little girl that I truly love spending every waking minute with!
4 comments:
Congrats! I am so glad it was not difficult for you! Her new bed is so cute.
What cute painting!
Aren't you so glad it's over?! Congrats on getting it done.
Congrats on the potty training being over. I know that you wrote this a while back. I'm trying to catch up. Haha. I love these pictures. You're such a wonderful mother! :D Tessa is so precious.
Post a Comment