So I learned a lot in The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom. I feel much more informed and ready to take the steps necessary to feeling great about money. So here are a couple things that I thought were interesting and valuable info to know.
Credit is always a double edged sword that I've never really understood. Here is a couple tips and contacts to always keep aware of how your credit is doing!
To check your free score go to annualcreditreport.com Suze says that you can receive one free credit report from each of the credit bureaus every year...She recommends getting one report every four months...For example, start with Equifax and the four months later get your Experian report, and four months after that your Transunion report. By using this system, you have created your own ongoing checking system. For free.
Credit Score Breakdown:
your.... Accounts for this percent of your FICO score
record of paying your bills on time 35%
total balance on your credit cards 30%
compared to your total
credit limit length of credit history 15%
new accounts and recent applications 10%
for credit mix of credit cards and loans 10%
There is also great info about living trusts and investing, and how to feel about money and pass those positive things down to your children. I recommend the book to anyone who likes/ or even hates money. It's a great learning tool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment