
you know it's bad when "blog something!" appears on your to-do list for the day. I've always been a big journal writer because personal history, no matter what it consists of, is extremely important to me. since this is basically my journal, i feel very lacking....i can't keep up with all of the daily happening! especially when i see my good friend mariah, who just had a baby on the 2nd and has a post for almost everyday, makes me wonder what the heck my excuse it! with my sister moving out, getting married, relocating the computer/work area to another room in the house, getting pregnant, keeping up with the little one i already have, plus everything i do in between, blogging seems to be falling at the bottom of the list. :(
i am so not okay with that....i even started making a list of all of the posts/ideas i want to make/do for all 3 of my blogs and i'm going crazy! hopefully, one of these days i'll get it together...but for now, my sporadic attempts to record my life are just going to have to do!
(in the pic: i made my headband i'm wearing and i love it...i want to make tons more. an easy way to add a little spice to the boring limited maternity wardrobe i own..)
4 comments:
I think that you look beautiful.
You are beautiful Nicki! Hope you are feeling good at 26 wks.
You're such a cute pregnant lady. I hope I look like you one day.
I like your headband and yay for baby! You look great..I am so glad I am not pregnant anymore...no offense
Post a Comment