
We had so much fun (okay maybe a little stress came with it!) getting ready for sister's wedding. Aunt Krista and I put on a "marathon" themed shower in honor of her love of running. We had different check points and running related things. We had such a great turn out from family to friends for Santa Cruz to coworkers. I had talked to my sister the night before the shower about games (which I wasn't planning any) and she told me that she actually liked games at showers, so I frantically put together a couple of games. One to see how well we knew Emily, and questions I asked Terrill to see how well Emily knew her future husband! It all came together quite nicely and it was really fun seeing so many friends and family to celebrate such a wonderful occasion. Of course the best were the cute presents and lingerie Em got! That girl is set for life!

The family: Aunt Shara, Me, Grama Barbie, Mom Debbie, Sister, Aunt Krista

The second shower which was the next day was put on by a group of ladies from the ward of Em's mother-in-law. It was a beautiful event...almost like a tea party. The hostess' home was amazing. Everything about it was circa 1950. I loved the atmosphere! Sister looked beautiful as always and Terrill came at the end to blush in front of a million women!

Tea party indeed...so delicious to look at and eat!
1 comment:
awesome I hope she got some inappropriate gifts
Post a Comment