Monday, December 22, 2008

soon....


my house will be organized enough to where I can actually do my crafting in my craft room and bloggin in the office and so on. My house is a disaster, so I have deemed January as my spring cleaning month. Each day of the month, I am going to work on a section of my house. I mean, I am going to totally go through every last thing in my house, get rid of, throw away, organize, clean, scour, dust, deep clean, straighten, you name it....I am tired of the constant mess and I'm determined to get to the point where my house is managable and clean ALL OF THE TIME! Until then, the kitchen table will have to do for my crafting...Stay tuned for a VERY clean house.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

yay for you! I have to make deadlines for things. By Christmas blank and blank has to be gone. I love getting rid of stuff and I too have too much stuff!!! that doll is adorable by the way!