I can't believe it. Two whole years have gone by...In some ways it feels like I've been a mother forever...because it's been so natural for me, in others it feels like yesterday that I was pregnant with Tessa. She is learning and growing so fast and I'm trying and praying so hard that I'll cherish every moment with her. She has been saying and doing so many new things that it'll be hard to remember everything, but I'll give it a shot. stats.
weight: 36lb. 4oz. (1oo%)
height: 2' 11" (85%)
head circumference: (99%)
phrases.
"we're home!" (as we pull into the driveway...everytime.)
"where did daddy go?" (she actually pronounces each word!)
"see you later!"
"no kisses"
"what the heck"
"hold cow poo-poo"
"dang it"
"mommy so tired?"
moments.
i was tickling her this morning and while I was, she said, "mommy 'licious!" i couldn't believe that! i tell her she's delicious all of the time...
i woke up in the morning to her singing in her room, "lead me, guide" over and over again.
i woke up in the morning to her singing in her room, "lead me, guide" over and over again.
then later that day in the car she sang, "lead me, guide me, walk beside me. help me find the way." i didn't even know she knew one word to that song until today....they are listening to everything we say.
everything these days is feminine...meaning everything is a her. books. toys. food. people.
she reminds me to pray at each and every meal and occasionally during the meal as well!
things she loves.
chapstick
the moon
all animals
swings
outside
her stroller
cake
Ariel
GUM (asks me everyday for multiple pieces)
babies (every time we see one, she asks to "hold her?")
daddy
daddy's truck
saying hi to everyone when we go shopping!
her little personality.
she will get on anything and say "diddy up horsie!"
she is really good with cutting with scissors
she loves cooking with mommy
she loves being outside with daddy
every time she picks up the phone and pretends she is calling someone, she always calls grama
what would i do without you tessa? you are my best friend and the love of my life. you help me to want to be better for daddy...you give me joy with each smile and word that comes from your cute mouth. you remind of the power of example. you give meaning to life. you make me feel so wanted and needed. you help me to be better in the gospel. i cherish the days that i get to spend one on one time with you. i love you eternally little bean....i can't believe you're mine.

6 comments:
You surely have a precious little girl, and she's blessed to have you for her mommy! I love the photos you take of her--no one will EVER have enough pictures of their kids.
this is such a sweet post :)
I can't believe she is two already. I'm a bad aunt cause I totally forgot to send something for her birthday! Time flies by.
I love your new layout and all of the new pictures. I had soooo much fun today. You're the best. Tessa is such a doll. I love her.
I love your description of Tessa. You are simply amazing and such a great example! Hope your family is well and happy for the blessed Christmas Season.
This is exactly why you should keep blogging forever girl! What a great post about Tessa and such special memories that you will always have with her. You and Jason are such great parents!
Post a Comment