Friday, November 21, 2008

t bday: part 1

I have felt lately that I've been so busy doing a million things that I haven't felt like I don't play with Tessa enough. So for her birthday on Friday, I wanted to do something that Tessa would love. I took her, along with my auntie Krissy and Lizze Lo, to Tilden Nature Area in Berkeley hills. It was a beautiful day and the girls had so much fun. It was so nice to see my Krissy and to hang out with her! There were a bunch of farm animals. We brought celery and lettuce and fed the cows, goats and sheep. There were also chickens and "bummy rabits". The girls were in heaven and like usual, Tess had no fear feeding the animals. We had lunch there in an open field. Krissy brought balloons for Tessa and made rice crispy treats for dessert! What a sweetie! It was so quiet, peaceful, and relaxingl. I always love spending time with my family, especially Krissy and Lizzie. We had a blast and I really felt like Tessa had a great day!
lookin' at the cows grazin'
looking at bugs on the ground
while I was getting ready in the bathroom, tessa decided to color next to me. I love how she likes doing things right by my side. so cute.




No comments: