Okay, it's been a couple of days since I saw the midnight showing of Twilight, and despite what Fisher and many others say about it being the worst movie ever, I think I am going to give it another try! I refuse to think that badly of it! I think the first mistake was going at midnight...not only was I tired, but the theater was full of teenagers giggling and clapping....which made the movie even cheesier. I'm going to take Jay to see it and see what he thinks. Anyway, it was so fun going with friends to Applebees...and having such a fun girls night out....whether or not the movie was good or bad!Sunday, November 23, 2008
spider-monkey?
Okay, it's been a couple of days since I saw the midnight showing of Twilight, and despite what Fisher and many others say about it being the worst movie ever, I think I am going to give it another try! I refuse to think that badly of it! I think the first mistake was going at midnight...not only was I tired, but the theater was full of teenagers giggling and clapping....which made the movie even cheesier. I'm going to take Jay to see it and see what he thinks. Anyway, it was so fun going with friends to Applebees...and having such a fun girls night out....whether or not the movie was good or bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment