Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ode to....

these sexy little things.

My friend Brooke came over last night and surprised me with these adorable boots! Thankfully, she has a sister that purges and even luckier that they didn't fit her, and that she gave them to me! Thanks Brookie for thinking of me! You made my year and I AM COMPLETELY AND MADLY IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon came over as well with some goodies! I have such sweet friends...and it was so nice to relax and catch up with both of them. I am thankful for good friends....

6 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

I know, it was super fun to finally catch up. No more craft night breaks!! BTW, thanks for the yo-yo lesson. I'm so excited to start making those!

Cindy and Lane said...

you are so lucky, the boots are adorable.

Ryan said...

You would do it for me! Thanks for being a fabulous friend Nicki! You are always there when I need you!

Michelle said...

Love the boots. I need/want a pair of brown boots. I need to become friends with someone with my size of feet that likes to give hand me downs of nice shoes.

Marae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marae said...

jealous
jealous
jealous.
i could say it a million times.

i love you!
i mean hate, of course.
:)