Reflections of Christ

I love this photograph depicting the Savior. There is something so real in his hands and face.
I just finished reading this very moving book by Mark Mabry called "Reflections of Christ". It's more of a coffee table book really. He is an incredible photographer who did a series of photographs depicting the Savior and His ministry on the earth. The book not only shows these moving and very real events, but also gives Marks account and journey of how he accomplished this during each photo shoot. This book couldn't have come to me at a better time. With my desires to become a photographer and the success I've had thus far, I feel like Heavenly Father has really had a hand in my recent discovery of photography and is giving me opportunities to strengthen and develop that passion. One of which is this book. What an amazing account and journey it was for this photographer to capture such tender and sacred moments of Christ's life. I am thankful for moments in my life like this one where I feel the Lord's hand in my life, guiding me on a path that I should take. What a comfort it is to know that once I've done all I can do, that He is there to lift me up and do the rest.


No comments:
Post a Comment