Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Lovely

The lovely Barton bunch was the family that I visited today. I ALWAYS have a great time visiting them. They are such an inspiration to me and I love the spirit in their home. Miss Amy, is doing well with her beautiful newborn. I took their family pics today...what a crazy fun bunch they are! The girls were dying to get out of the house afterwards, so we headed to their school to play a little four square....
haven't done this since elementary school....now i know why you only do it it elementary school...talk about a head rush and my legs weren't as strong as they used to be!
I was in heaven holding this little one. Mia is getting so big already...She is such a cute baby. I love that little girl!

I had such a great day and even got to help with homework and a little mending...a great day!

No comments: