a very happy senior
We saw the wonderful Christine/Devin Fisher family and the Smiths...We also saw Michelle and Tyler Morley and mourned their loss of the game...hehe...We had fun visiting with great friends, cheering on Foothill, and seeing Travis's excitment of winning. After the game he ran up to Adrienne and picked her up followed by many hugs, kisses, and "i love yous". I've never seen him so affectionate! It was awesome!
Notice the score...We scorced a touch down in the last five minutes of the game...It was fantastic!
I love this pic of Tessa's face...She was seriously getting into it. Grama and I kept telling her to yell, "Go Foothill!" But instead she yelled, "Go Travis!" It was hilarious! She was really good the whole time and cheer and clapped when everyone else did, it was like she knew what was going on!

3 comments:
Oh, I wish I had gone and seen my school lose - I guess not much has changed (he he he). Bummer.
Fun! I can't believe how huge travis is. Tessa looks adorable!
That was such a FUN game! We had no idea that Travis' girlfriend was sitting behind Jake and Emily. She was so fun for them - getting them started on cheer after cheer! Good times!
Post a Comment