I always feel so loved when people tag me! Not that any of this information is useful or even interesting, but it's still fun just the same....
5 shows I love to watch:
5 shows I love to watch:
If I had cable, I would watch Everyday Italian (on the Food Channel), Project Runway, Any Food Network Challenge, LOST, and I have to say that I do watch Grey's Anatomy online
5 favorite restaurants:
CAFE RIO, Cheesecake Factory, Chevy's, the taqueria on 41st Sreet in Santa Cruz, Black Angus
5 things that happened yesterday:
My friend Kelli came over and we crocheted, Tessa and I watched a little bit of Pride and Prejudice, we had birthday dinner for my sister and watched Freedom Writers together, I sewed part of Tessa's Christmas present, read a little bit of Twilight for the second time.
5 things I look forward to today:
Since it's 10:30 at night, things I look forward for tomorrow would be showering, sewing, Halloween activities, holding Tessa, having a clean house (because yes, tomorrow is laundry/cleaning day!)
5 things I love about Fall:
Wearing sweaters and warm colors, the rain, fires in our fire place, snuggling in layers of blankets, hot chocolate, the smell of nature after it rains...Can you tell I LOVE fall?!
5 things on my wish list:
Canon 5d, a painting of the ocean from my friend Jeff, to vacation to another country once a year....travel the world, to love and have the motivation to exercise and care for my body in that way, a diamond ring to go on the other side of my wedding band set.

1 comment:
I too would love to take a big vacation once a year...but I would want it in first class. Coach 15 hours kind of sucks.
Post a Comment