Friday, October 31, 2008

"Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid and recognized in California."
Need I say anything more?

Not but really, I haven't really said much on the subject because I can't believe it's come to this, but I know that marriage is ordained of God and is only to be between a man and a woman. Especially since the First Presidency and many general authorities of the church have gotten involved in this proposition in the lovely state of California, I know that this is important and that we need to help in any way that we can to educate people. My sister has been a great example of this and has been putting in countess hours making calls, hanging signs, and knocking doors. Many people don't realize that if this doesn't pass, this is going to affect our children and will be the "ok to follow" for many other states. If you are a resident of California, please vote yes on 8 and protect the sacredness of marriage!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes on 8!! I'm with ya. And it's so true, CA is the state that is looked to on this kind of stuff. If gay marriages are happening here then they'll soon be happening everywhere in the US.