Friday, October 10, 2008

FHE Slumber Party



This past week for family home evening we had a slumber party with the Stokes. We had yummy crepes and my new favorite spinache smoothies. The girls took a bath and we all got in our pjs. After I braided Maddie's hair, I thought I would try it on Tessa...It looked so cute while it lasted...for all of five minutes! We watched a movie and relaxed....But poor Maddie got sick after the movie and threw up...Poor little thing...We had to send her home with a bowl. Thankfully she was doing much better the next day.


I am trying really hard to do better with FHE. It's one of those things that's hard with a small family. It's so easy to overlook. But I do realize it's importance and am trying to change that!

1 comment:

Healing Hearts with self love! said...

OMG found you on Lora's page....long time no talk! How are you? your Tessa is so adorable!