It all began a couple of days ago when I got the idea that I was going to make myself a skirt for our anniversary date instead of buy something...and then I could use it for Christmas parties, etc. So I went to Walmart to buy a pattern and notions. I proceeded to cut out the 18 piece skirt {and that's just for the skirt part!} After piecing it together, and holding it up to my waist....I
discovered
that I cut out the wrong
that I cut out the wrong
size.
thank you.
I'm so sure.
You would think that
I know what I'm doing by now...
But no, I apparently have no clue.
So to make what could be a long long story, short....I cut out the skirt 4 sizes too small! So I had to add and alter until I was blue in the face! So I finished the skirt yesterday and after all is said and done, I am very pleased with the finished product.
lesson learned:
always check measurements before you start using a pattern.
After finishing the skirt and being excited that it was done, I had to make the matching clutch and I'm so glad that I did! When all was said and done, my craft room looked like this.....
I'll clean it tomorrow.

2 comments:
too cute! I would like you to make me one for my birthday, OK And I think you are cute and talented and obssessed. Just Kidding about the obssessed part. I'll bet the skirt is too too cute on you.
so cute. and, i got your mail! thank you so so much, you darling creature! my friends were so impressed by the envelope. please post pictures when you wear the outfit. i miss you!
Post a Comment