
with Amy Butler's products! I love the colors and prints she uses, and her designs and uniqueness is so fresh and fun. I have pretty much exhausted every inch of her website because I just can't get enough! She was definitely a huge inspiration with my latest creation. She is most inspiring and makes we want to create, create, create! She has made me want to be a designer someday and to sell my own stuff. Nicki Hoxie Design.....what do you think?!!

3 comments:
The dress is adorable!! I can't believe you whipped that out, I love it! Get ready to start Halloween crafting... I have lots of ideas for us!
All of her fabrics in her bags are the same as that scrapbook stack I lent you... Where can we get that fabric?
Don't you just love Amy Butler! I knew you would, her stuff matches your personality so well. The dress turned out beautiful. You are SO good with all the little details, hence your life motto! Her scrapbook paper is so fun to use, I buy more everytime I see it!!
Post a Comment