Monday, August 25, 2008

the good guys show

Friday night we went with the Hoxies downtown Pleasanton to look at all of the vintage cars that were there for the Good Guys car show. It was so fun seeing all of the cars and spectators. We started on Vinyard (at Megan's house) and walked all the way down Main St. It was a great walk and I need to do it more! On our way there, I saw Tessa's street. I've seen it many times before, I just have never taken a picture! I love that she has her own street...how special. There were a couple of cars that I loved. One was an old woody with a rack on top...totally beached out and it reminded me of home. I miss the ocean! And the pink one says it all. What a color for a car! Its always fun doing things with his family! We love spending time with them....

reminise.
I love talking about fun memoies. Jay and I often talk about when we dated because it was such a fun time for us. New feelings, intense attraction, first dates, holding hands, experiencing everything for the first time through the other persons eyes. The picture of New York Pizza was where Jay and I had our first date. After dinner we went back to his house and watched Charley. Thankfully I had already seen it, so I wasn't a blubbering fool, but Jace on the other hand had a hard time keeping it together! A few things that stuck out to me from that night
what I was wearing...more like what was I thinking? green linen pants that tied at the top with a 3 quarter length sleeve stripe sweater. The stripes were all different bright colors. Apparently I didn't care about making an impression! I remember we talked about baseball at dinner and he was impressed that I liked it! And finally I remember cuddling for the first time while we watched the movie. So many exciting new feelings and basically for that night on, we spent everyday together. It was a Wednesday.

No comments: