Sunday, April 6, 2008

Go A's!




Jason was at work one day a couple of weeks ago when one of his subs comes up to him and asked him if he liked baseball. Jay, of course said yes. The guy gave him for tickets and a V.I.P. parking pass to an Oakland Athletic's game! Score, is all I have to say about that! The seats were great and to top it all off, the A's won! We were about 5 feet away from getting a GRAND SLAM, but it was a great game just he same. We took Jason's parents and brought Tessa along too. Tessa did great and it was we had fun company! I love going to A's games. Baseball is one of those sports I could never get tired of watching! We've gone every year, except last year, so it was fun to go! My favorite is singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game during the 7th inning stretch...but totally loud and off key!

1 comment:

TimLoraKat said...

I am so with you on the singing! I love the races that they do at half time. Baseball is the best spectator's sport in my opinion!