I was changing Tessa's diaper this morning when I got her out of bed, and while I was changing her, she grabbed both of her feet and started kissing her toes repetitively! It was cute, I had to stop and laugh! Moments like these make my life meaningful and so happy! It has been such a great day! The sun is shining, my family is happy and healthy and I have a beautiful home! I am very thankful for all that I have.
Weekend Disaster...Home Owners Bliss?
This weekend my sister, Tessa and I were hanging out while Jay was out and about...My sister went into her room in the garage to get something, when I hear this, "Nicole, I think we have a problem!" I immediately jumped to my feet and to my horror as I walked into the garage, discovered that our entire garage had FLOODED!! Our washing machine has been having problems for some time now and I have been trying to hold out on getting a new one. So basically when the machince was on the rinse cycle, the water never shut off like it usually does. It just kept filling with water! So needless to say, we had some problem on our hands! The water had been running for over two hours, and there was water out to the curb...To make a long story short, we had to take the carpet out, replace the foam pad and buy a new washer...which turned into a new washer, dryer, and dishwasher purchase! We now have reliable appiances that won't flood, such a comfort!
Other "moment" worthy of documenting, is about my sweet husband. Since it's almost Valentine's Day and all, I thought it would be appropriate to mention how much I love my husband. Not only is he my husband and best friend, but he is also my new game buddy! Jason doesn't really like playing games, or at least he didn't...Now is sacraficing his time to make me (a game lover) very happy by playing one of my favorites, Skipbo, with me! It's been so fun and we usually end up having some pretty good conversations during the game too! I love quality time with Jay.
Tessa's New Words
She now says: Thank you-very clearly, Gentle-(as she pats your face), and Tessa! Jason taught her to point to herself, and I added the Tessa part while she does it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh so sad!! I'm so sorry about the flood!! But hey... new appliances... lets look on the bright side of things!! :)
Oh my goodness I can't believe you had a flood. That's terrible but hey at least now you don't have to worry about your appliances breaking down! I also love that Tessa says her name, so cute!
Post a Comment