I'm proud to say that I finally went to the Yogurt Shack in Daville for the first time. It was very yummy, but the company was better...My good friends Brooke H, Brittany T., and Little Jake T., were with Tessa and I. It was a fun break in the middle of the day. Brittany and I then went to Stamper's Warehouse to get some scrapbooking paper for our craft next week for craft night! It's so much fun to be creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Awhhh...I haven't seen Tessa for a while....did they move?" is what Emily just said looking at the picture of you and Tessa.
We saw you Friday night at I AM LEGEND - we were sitting in the very back - that was one freaky/weird movie! Devin loved it of course!
Oh how I love yogurt! That was a fun day!
Post a Comment