Tessa's finally walking!
....On January 3rd Tessa decided to start walking. It is so cute. One minute she's crawling and the next day she's totally walking. It's been so fun to watch how she tries to figure out how to get from here to there. Another crazy thing about T - is that she is 13 months and where size 24 month clothes and size 4 diapers! Who would have thought that little newborn baby would get so big so fast....I love every inch of that little girl!
My sister Emily is moving in with us for a few months. She just graduated from BYU-Idaho and got a job at Lockheed Martin in San Jose. She is going to be living in our garage. Part of the garage is a finished room but we still need to put carpet down and other finishing touches. Jason is at Home Depot as I type right now getting all of the supplies to finish up the garage...He's trying to beat the rain home! We been so busy with doing things to the home and working hard to keep organized. Jason and I are still so grateful for this house and it's been so fun making it our own. I promise I will post pictures of every inch of it soon! I just need to finish a few decor crafts first!
Goals for 2008:
Get caught up with scrapbooking through 2007
Read scriptures everyday
Budget 10 minutes a day
Write in my journal every Sunday
Happy New Year and happy goal setting...

No comments:
Post a Comment